Monday, May 25, 2009

Weddings, Parties, and Swimming- Oh My!






What a weekend! I was honored to be a part of a beautiful and sacred wedding for my dear friend Mauree Harris- now Brooksher. What a bride! We were all over the place, and John Paul was a champ. He came out of the weekend with a mere bruise from playing near a coffee table! We saw friends from California, Georgia, South Carolina, etc etc, and topped off the weekend with a birthday party for a family member out in Youngsville (I will give a gold star to anyone who knows where that is). John Paul had his first swimming experience, and his cousins joined him! The weekend was a total gift and now, exhausted, and a bit nervous, we head into our last week before we leave Louisiana for the summer. Pray will be key this week! Here we go!

You can see more of this weekend's pictures by going to my albums. Just click on the link to the right.

No comments: