Friday, May 29, 2009

It's the little things...

I thought I would put a plug in for getting your wedding rings cleaned. David and I have free cleaning for the place where we bought our wedding rings, and it's amazing the small spark that sets off when you see your wedding rings almost as shiny as the day you first put them on your finger... just wanted to share.

Oh and...

JOHN PAUL HAS CUT HIS FIRST AND SECOND TEETH WITHIN 3 DAYS! No I'm not sleeping, but David is letting me sleep in- like this morning was until 8:30! I'm in Heaven!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjpqCIaNTKYdg0_L8IlplJTs14rMerjoJg8aDJqT13m38EyksEDFqcs7KXneBUeKEXdCXAyZ6082F1Z4F_ZR2dB2GMNRYBNgCwZ-3eODyAkuE7pY2zcgT9XGxG3Wzd7Pv_xqNd7NhXJ0g-j/s400/baby's+first+tooth.jpg
T- 3 days until we leave for camp!

No comments: