Monday, October 22, 2012

Our Jacob Joseph is one!! I am typing and seeing the time... I was actually delivering at this moment last year. Boy, didn't you want to know that, didn't you want to picture that? I don't have stats for you, but is 25 pounds people! So here is the year in review! Birth: div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
2 weeks...and fussy Christmas - 8 weeks
10 weeks 3 months
4 months
Easter - 6 months and sitting up!
8 months with his Godparents- Carrie and Fr. Nathan
10 months 10 months again... because he's just so cute!
In these last days
He knows he's funny. He has fantastically stinky nap breath (sorry David, I know that makes you nauseated), he has quite a temper, he is a snuggle bug, he sat without crawling for 5 months (which was so awesome), and he is loved to pieces by his family. Jacob Joseph, who at this moment is crying and grasping at my leg, I love you and I will pick you up now, you fantastic treasure! Happy Birthday!

No comments: