Saturday, May 14, 2011

Other people's pictures

So grateful for other people (Sarah and Steven) photographing my family!! Here's some Easter shots. Enjoy!

My precious, loving, gorgeous, fantastic, hilarious, David


Sweet Therese Marie!


The ONLY still shot anyone can find of John Paul. With my beautiful nieces Madeline (4) and Anna Kate (2) and my fantastic brother-in-law Steven... on a mule.... that David is driving.


The only picture of all of us... thank you Sarah


My sweet Sister... I miss you!



The ladies!!


And my precious Daddy!

3 comments:

Maria said...

These are precious. I especially like the peekaboo shot of Therese in the pic of you and Sarah. :)

geauxcory said...

These are great! My favorite is of you three with the bunny ears! Love you guys!

Adrienne said...

I love your fam! I miss your mom and dad ;)