Thursday, October 31, 2013

Feast of our familiy's Souls in Heaven...

Tomorrow is the feast of All Saints!! Get ready for pictures of St Michael, Mary, JP II, and either Juan Diego or the Holy Innocents (Can't decide if I want to be that dark with a 5 month old).


November 2nd is the feast of all Souls, so I thought I would share this with you...
I thought I would show you something that John Paul drew while we did school today. We were learning addition... like DAY 1 addition. The first time to use the concept in Math, and as an example, I talked about the 6 Dawson family members on earth + the 2 Dawson members in Heaven = 8 members all together in our Dawson family, then he few this...


He said, "It's a picture of you with Agnes and Andrew in your belly. They're dead now, so they're not there. They're in Heaven now."

It's amazing how God blesses us with the precious thoughts of our children...

No comments: