- We had our first Domestic Church family retreat in St Francisville- 18 families- which added up to about 40ish kids- 4 days, talks, family time, Mass, playing, praying... all done with our families! (I don't have any pictures of this yet)
- The Green's came in town from Denver, and we were all together for a week. We met Isabelle and the Green's met Micah. That makes 7 grandchildren 6 and under at my parents.
- We had our first professional pictures taken with the Darbonne's, Green's, and Dawson's
- Micah was baptized!! A new child of God, Claimed for Christ! This Sacrament is so incredible- what a gift to witness it!
- Micah reaches 4 weeks old tomorrow... it's big deal!!
Mom and Dad will celebrate their 40th anniversary later this month, and love to celebrate with cake!!
Madeline loves her Uncle Joseph
Lewisland) took our family pictures...
And now I need a nap...