Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, Julia

My sweet, thoughtful, hilarious, observant, loving, beautiful sister-in-love, Julia Dawson has reached another birthday today! Julia, your virtues are many, and your love for your husband, your sons, your family, for our Blessed Mother, and most of all, for Christ is something to be admired and imitated. I am grateful to have you in my life, my children are so blessed to call you Aunt Julia, Therese is certainly blessed to have you as her Godmother, and I love that you are my friend- my sister. I love you! Happy Birthday! “I thank my God upon every remembrance of you; whenever I pray for you all, my prayers are always joyful, because of the part you have taken in the work of the gospel from the first day until now. Of this I am confident, that he who started a good work in you will bring it to completion by the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:3,4

No comments: