Monday, October 24, 2011

We're home! We're healthy! The Dawson's are a family of five!! I will post pictures as soon as possible.

Jacob was born at 3:31pm on Saturday October 22- the feast day of our beloved Blessed John Paul II. Jacob was 7lbs 12 oz, 20 3/4" long. Great set of lungs. John Paul and Therese are doing well with him so far... Therese is very interested in this nursing thing. More on that to come.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, we were praying for you as well. Praise God for a healthy deliver and a healthy new son.

I should also point out that David Dawson is the best husband and labor coach and post-partum companion ON THE PLANET.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Congratulations! I was wondering why you hadn't posted in a while, I figured you were busy ;)
I can't wait to see pictures of the new little guy! I'm sure he looks just like the other 2!

We love yall! Glad to hear it all went well and that everyone is happy and healthy!

Shane F said...

Congratulations Kate! I can't wait to see pics!

Marissa said...

Blessings from the desert. Oh, what a special time. xo.

Elizabeth Delaney said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations!