Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Baths and Second Horse Rides

In an effort to make life just a bit more efficient, we bathed to chillins together the other night. Here are a few photos.

Today at the OLQH carnival, John Paul rode a horse for the second time. That's two times more than David... seriously. What are my thoughts as I'm taking picture after picture of John Paul on this one horse for 4 whole laps? "He's getting too big!" Now that he's walking and talking a lot and sleeping through the night, I don't want him to grow up any more... stop it!





4 comments:

Claire said...

Love the pictures - esp. the one of Therese smiling!

I hate when they grow too fast, but man is it cute!

Adrienne said...

He is getting so big!!! He is so cute! Theresa is so pretty! I love bath time!!! How far apart in age are they? I'm trying to figure out when I want my next one! Is that crazy, with a 5 month old?!

Emily Bergeron said...

So cute! John Paul is getting so big and Therese is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

John Paul looks so big on that pony!

Therese is beautiful... what a great Saint for her also! St. Therese...ora pro nobis

pax,
Brad