Friday, August 21, 2009

David, Come HOME!!!




Here is David with his former boss who invited him to go with her to Poland... the country. Look at that face... she's smiling at him a bit to gleefully don't you think? She either has a crush on him, or she's laughing that her plot to take him away from us for 2 weeks worked. I'm sure some of you are laughing at my antics over this trip, but can you tell that I am ready for him to come home? I just really like him, ok? I mean, look how cute he is. Here is a picture of him at the grave of Saint Faustina- the saint whom Jesus appeared to and asked to have painted what is now called the Image of Divine Mercy. A big big saint in our house. David sent like 40 pictures without explanation of where he is, what's the Polish writing say, or what significance these places had to him, so I am pretending to be on a date with him... by looking at these pictures. Sigh...

No comments: