Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh the things you would never do!

I have a bachelor's in Early Childhood Ed and a master's in Child Development... all educating me AWAY from any television especially before the age of one. But sometimes I just need a freakin' shower. I have decided to open the floor for any followers who have pictures of their children doing/eating/playing with those things which they swore they would never allow. If I had a picture of a passy in church, that would be the other thing! How about you?

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Just make sure it's something real educational, like HGTV, so he can help you tile floors one day. What's all this watching elephants?? He'll just want to go to Disney's Animal Kingdom all the time... Make him work!! :)

Eric and Jessica said...

I put Baby Einstein on for Klaus when I'm putting Elijah down for a nap!

After sitting in front of a noisy eater I swore I'd never let my kids eat in church...until I learned it kept them from talking!

Sarah Green said...

Girl please...by the time the 2nd baby comes around you will think nothing of some tv for your own personal sanity!
Love you

YLEO MOM said...

ummm....yeah. Madden loves TV and you know what...I would rather him watch it than scream his head off sometimes!

YLEO MOM said...

umm...yeah. Madden definitely loves TV and it is worth it so I can do the dishes or something else.