Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Want to laugh? Want to shorten your cold?

I know this is a bizarre post title, but just hear me out...

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/



Cake Wrecks is a blog dedicated to photographs of cakes gone wrong. Today's post is particularly funny. They are always making me laugh. They are appropriate for the most part, and I don't feel like I'm laughing at someone else's expense... I'm laughing at a cake...right? The comments are hilarious, and I would love to find a cake myself and send it to this lady to see what she has to say about it.

Next...

Airborne


This is a miracle product. When David or I even sense a scratchy throat, we buy two or three tubes and begin taking it 30ish times a day. This latest cold, I caught from Therese. The soar throat began Saturday afternoon. I began taking Airborne. By Sunday (which in normal cold time would be more soar throat and runny nose) I was already in to runny nose, but not so bad that I had a box of kleenex with me at all times. Monday was the bad day... one day. I kept taking Airborne, and by Tuesday, I was up, spirits were up, and today (Wednesday) I am feeling like you would around day 6 or 7 of a normal cold- pretty much gone, and a few sniffles and tissues here and there. The cold still comes most of the time, but the intensity is less and the duration is usually half!! Worth the investment for sure. Also there are off-brands that usually cost half the price- Walborne, CVS air shield. Worth it, y'all. Seriously.

No comments: