Saturday, October 3, 2009

THE LATEST DAWSON

Doesn't it feel sometimes like we're peeking in on something that we weren't meant t see? I told my OB that we didn't want to look, but then asked if he could see anything (as I did with John Paul to see their reactions). Dr. Darbonne said, "Oh, I never look if you say you don't want to know, because I'll spill accidentally." An honest guy. This ultrasound looks just like John Paul's with the sweet round head and long legs... which my ribs just love! Seeing the baby yawn and move around made me so excited to love on this little one! Can't wait. March 11th, here we come!

3 comments:

geauxcory said...

Sweet picture! Still waiting to see YOUR belly!

Haley said...

Awww so precious! Congrats :)

Maria said...

Amazing. Beautiful. Awesome. Blessings abound! Enjoy the ride.